About Horizon Honors
The PreK program is held on the campus of Horizon Honors Schools, a non-profit, K-12 charter school organization serving more than 1,500 students in grades K-12 from the East Valley. Horizon Honors provides a rigorous, college-preparatory curriculum with high academic standards. The integrated approach involves students solving real-life problems through cooperative, hands-on experiences so they understand how their classes, like life, are linked together.
The goal is to maintain students’ joy and enthusiasm for learning so that academic achievement becomes a lifestyle. This goal, along with leadership skills, problem-solving abilities, and character development, define the person they are meant to be.
Horizon Honors Mission
Horizon Honors is committed to providing a safe learning environment rich in technology where students achieve academic and social excellence while solving real-life problems in a cooperative manner.
Horizon Honors exceeds all state standards placed on public schools including the areas of curriculum, student achievement, fiscal management, and public accountability.
- “Best Elementary Teacher” by Ahwatukee Foothills News
- “No Place for Hate” Designation for Horizon Honors Elementary School by the Anti-Defamation League
- “Kindness Certified School” for Horizon Honors Elementary School by Kids for Peace
- “Best High School” by U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 High School by Phoenix Business Journal
Visit horizonhonors.org for more information on Horizon Honors Schools.